We have an amazing prize up for grabs to celebrate the release of Adam Sandler’s latest movie ‘Jack And Jill’
To celebrate the release of Jack and Jill on February 3rd, Sony Pictures IRL and Movies.ie are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Sony Bloggie Cam.
Jack and Jill hits cinemas on the 3rd February and is a great comedy for all the family. Starring Adam Sandler, the beautiful Katie Holmes and Al Pacino this film will give you a hilarious, and relatable, insight into family life. Like Jack and Jill on Facebook , Follow Sony Pictures IRL on Twitter
ABOUT THE PRIZE
The bloggieTM touch Mobile HD snap camera shoots brilliant photos and Full HD videos. Uploading images is quick and easy so you can share your pictures in an instant.
12.8MP stills, Full HD, 360 Video, 8GB, USB arm and sharing software, 7.6cm/3″ touchscreen, HDMI®
JACK AND JILL – MOVIE SUMMARY
Jack and Jill is a comedy focusing on Jack Sadelstein (Adam Sandler), a successful advertising executive in Los Angeles with a beautiful wife and kids, who dreads one event each year: the Thanksgiving visit of his identical twin sister Jill (also Adam Sandler). Jill’s neediness and passive-aggressiveness is maddening to Jack, turning his normally tranquil life upside down. Katie Holmes plays Erin, Jack’s wife.
VIEW THE TRAILER
ENTER THE COMPETITION
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize just answer the following easy question.
Q:Which celebrity takes a shine to Jill in the film Jack and Jill?
A. Al Pacino
B. Dustin Hoffman
C. George Clooney
Cick here to submit your answer
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures IRL and Movies.ie do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all Republic of Ireland residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Movies.ie. Movies.ie decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Movies.ie reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of Ireland, England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Movies.ie reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
JACK AND JILL opens in Irish cinemas on Feb 3rd 2012