reply | reply with quote

movies.ie says

TMNT reboot undergoes another change.

Read more...

9636 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

ssconnolly says

Well they couldn't call it Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles after they stupidly decided to make them aliens rather than mutants, so not surprised with the abbreviated title. It's things like this that make it easy to see why so many people passionately hate Michael Bay.

1780 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

enigmab17 says

All I can say is....go fuck youreself Michael Bay!

I am so unbelievably fed of you ripping my childhood memories to pieces. Transformers was terrible, it was full of fancy fx and nothing else...

I don't really hate him, but I swear to god if he messes up the Turtles, hes going to have another enemy.

Oh and Mr Bay, if your reading this, we don't need to chill out, i'm perfectly chilled most of the time, you just need to stop making movies.

9274 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

Mr_Twist says

Michael Bay will die a horrible death where he is made watch every single movie (extended versions) back to back whilst gagged...

550 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

alanhorkan says

Transformers wasn't terrible and I was willing to give Michael Bay the benefit of the doubt but Transformers 2 and 3 were both such steaming poop I wont be going anywhere near the "Alien Turtles" film.

Considering how heavily merchandised and adapted the Turtles have been I don't get the impression that Kevin Eastman is particularly precious about their origins or continuity so long as he gets a healthy cut of the royalties.

644 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

blade803 says

Michael Bay should just call himself childhood memory killer, cos he's doing a damn good job at it.

1901 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

Massman says

Haha, I love the Michael Bay hate! Transformers was such a mess, just watching the trailer for Battleship and I saw 'from the makers of Transformers' ..kinda made me slightly less excited about it. Michael Bay, please retire..

3509 posts
View profile

reply | reply with quote

WildRose86 says

He should probably just say "It's taken from the idea of TMNT, but not TMNT" then everyone wins, cause we all know we'll see it.

The turtles were ruined for me when they made them all dark, gritty and extreme 00s ninjas, Teenagers should not have that much confidence dammit!!

Nothing beats Turtles Prime (taken from the original comic strips) in the Turtles Forever movie though.